Staff Representative Group
- SRG Bylaws
- Meeting Minutes
- SRG News & Updates
- Departmental Staff Representatives
- Anonymous comment form for UGA CVM staff
The College of Veterinary Medicine Staff Representative Group (SRG) is a collection of elected staff members representing each department within the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Georgia. We collectively strive to foster unity and an environment of appreciation with the college.
Objectives of the SRG
- To provide a forum for the introduction of staff related concerns of the College of Veterinary Medicine
- To discuss such concerns and determine whether an item can be resolved with the College of Veterinary Medicine
- To make recommendations that a staff related concern be introduced to the University of Georgia Staff Council
The College of Veterinary Medicine SRG meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at 2 p.m. in the Board Room (room 222) unless otherwise announced.
We welcome your presence at our monthly meetings. If you are unable to attend, but you have a concern that you would like to raise, please see your department's staff representative.