Graduate Degree Options
Are You a Veterinary Student Who Discovered an Interest in Research?
- Do you want to practice both clinical veterinary medicine and biomedical research relevant to human and animal health? Consider pursuing a concurrent DVM and PhD degree.
- Read more about the DVM-PhD (VMSTP) program.
- Download our DVM-PhD (VMSTP) program brochure.
Are You a Veterinary Student Interested in Public Health?
- Public Health Veterinarians address public health issues.
- They respond to the myriad of new/emerging zoonotic diseases.
- Public health fields include: epidemiology, environmental health, global health, infectious disease investigation and control, and homeland security relating to the veterinary field.
- Public Health Veterinarians research zoonotic diseases, future disease threats, or threats to our global food system.
- Read about our DVM-MPH program.
- Download our DVM-MPH program brochure.
Are You Considering a Graduate Degree to Further Your Career in Science?
Master’s Degree Programs:
Doctor of Philosophy Degrees (PhD) are available in the following areas:
Are You Currently a Veterinarian Interested in Advanced Training in Public Health or Biomedical Research?
Master’s Degree Program: