Directions for Students and Other Visitors to the College of Veterinary Medicine
Upon arriving at the College of Veterinary Medicine, please come into the College through the columned entrance across from the Coverdell Center. The student lobby area is down the hall to the left.
Click the map for a printable version
Once you've arrived in Athens, Georgia:
- Make your way onto Loop 10, the perimeter highway/bypass that encircles Athens
- Take exit #7 for College Station Road
- Turn toward campus — look for the green signs that say "University of Georgia" and "College of Veterinary Medicine"
- Continue driving through two traffic lights
- Turn right onto East Campus Road (railroad tracks at light)
- At the first traffic light, turn left onto Carlton St. — we are the second building on the left-hand side of the street
- PARKING: Go through the first traffic light on Carlton St., then take the first left turn to park in the Carlton Street Parking Deck.
- Walk around the Coverdell Center and enter through the columned entrance to the College of Veterinary Medicine, facing Agriculture Dr.
This page was last reviewed on March 9, 2015.
Or get directions using Google Maps:
View Larger Map