Alumni Relations: Alumni Awards
- Alumni Resources
- Vet Alumni Association
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Giving to the College
- Update your mailing address
- Annual Conference and Reunion
Distinguished Alumnus Award Winners 2013
Dr. John E. Hayes
Class of 1963
Dr. Susan Fubini
Class of 1980
Young Achiever Award 2013
Dr. Adam Eichelberger
Class of 2003
The deadline for alumni award nominations was January 11, 2013. Awards will be presented at the 50th Annual Conference Awards Luncheon on Saturday, March 23, 2013.
About the Awards
We ask alumni to describe their nominee's contributions in one or more of the following areas:
- Animal and human health related public service
- Professional service
- Involvement in veterinary educational research and/or service
- Contributions to the local community, state, or nation
- Involvement in veterinary associations at the local, state, or national level
- Contribution to the College's Alumni Association
Nominees for the Young Achiever Award must have graduated 9, 10 or 11 years prior to the year the award is presented.
Our alumni award winners are chosen in the early spring of each year and awarded at the Annual Conference and Alumni Weekend. Nominations are solicited from all veterinary medicine alumni each fall, with the deadline for submissions in early January.
This page was last updated on April 16, 2013.